XAct® PRO Apex SC is a formulation of Magnesium, Zinc, Boron and Phosphorus, fortified with Copper, Calcium and Sulfur and activated with E2DA® Technology. It is the ideal product for the differentiation of flowering buds, the improvement of flowering and fruiting. It helps strengthen the fruit trees’ resistance to possible frosts, through the storage of valuable nutrients.
Characteristics of XAct® PRO Apex SC:
- Suspension Concentrated (SC) Form
- Excellent dispersion in the spray tank.
- Excellent wetting and leaf surface coverage.
- Advantages of Element Mixtures.
- Advantages of SmartFlow® & E2DA® technologies.
Agronomic Impact of the Product:
- Promotes the differentiation of flowering buds.
- Enhances the flowering and the fruit setting of the next growing season.
- Promotes germination & pollen tube elongation.
- Involved in protein synthesis (Cu + S).
- Promotes photosynthesis.
- Offers a powerful storage of nutrients.
- Antimicrobial role of Cu & Zn.
- Strengthening the resistance of fruit trees to possible frosts of the coming winter.
Crops & Indicative Applications:
- Stone fruits
- Citrus fruits.
Foliar Application Dosages: Postharvest: 1-2 L/kL