Agrology, moving on to the next step of the successful evidence-based applications conducted since 2017 in numerous crops throughout Greece, is starting a series of large-scale evidence-based Success Stories in the country’s main crops. Direct partners in the company’s new venture are various Commercial Stores of Agricultural Supplies that belong to the Nutrimasters network, as well as Agricultural Cooperatives.
The main objective of this initiative is to support the production and dynamics of crops, by supporting a large number of producers with the company know-how and products of Specialized Nutrition, which constitute a profitable investment, as the economic benefits more than cover the cost of the applications.
By applying the Agrology Program’s Specialized and Innovative Nutrient Products during specific cherry growth stages, producers managed to achieve significant agronomic benefits for their crop.
The goals of the Success Stories are the following:
- Increase of Total Cherries Production
- Enhance the Average Weight and Size of Fruit
- Boost of Fruit Consistency
- Early Production
1st Intervention: Fall of Petals – Fall of Sepals – Foliarly
- Nodius F-Kin® (200cc/100 lt)
- XGel® activ Emerald (300 cc/100 lt)
2nd Intervention: Increase of Fruit – Foliarly
- Gravital® Force SC (200 cc/100 lt)
3rd Intervention: Change of Color – Foliarly
- XGel® activ Topaz (200 cc/100 lt)
Ultra-concentrated fertilizer rich in Phosphorus and Potassium, enriched with Silicon
- Improvement of fruit color
- Improvement of fruit quality
Ultra-concentrated fertilizer rich in Phosphorus, enriched with Silicon
- Cell division stimulation
- Increase of Size & Weight of Fruits
Mixture of natural plant metabolic catalysts
- Inducing intense cell division
- Fruit set Enhancement
- Fruit Size Increase
Product of high content of calcium & silicon, with a high percentage of available orthosilicic acid.
- Increase of Fruit Consistency
- Fruit Weight Gain
- Prevention of skin tearing
Increase of Total Production by 18.2% (+138.3 kg/1,000 sq.m.)
- Agrology: 898.3 kg/1,000 sq.m.
- Control: 760 kg/1,000 sq.m.
Fruit Size Increase by 5.9% (+1.48mm)
- Agrology: 26.45 mm
- Control: 24.97 mm
Increase of Fruit Weight by 17.4% (+1.38 g)
- Agrology: 9.3 g
- Control: 7.9 g
Increase of Fruit Consistency by 11.7%
– 7 days after Harvest (4 – 6 oC)
- Agrology: 30.36 Shore units
- Control: 27.18 Shore units
Early Production by 2-3 days